For a small monthly payment, Orriss and Low Eyecare Plans give you regular eye checks, emergency visits and great prices on your new eyewear. Both our Gold and Silver plans can be tailored to include contact lenses and solutions.
Gold Plan, £12 per month, for non contact lens wearers. From £26 per month, for those wearing contact lenses.
Gold Plan is ideal if you are at a greater risk of eye disease, either through age, family history or previous eye problems or if you just want the best level of care that you can have. It includes regular scans and imaging at no extra charge.
Silver Plan, £8 per month, for non contact lens wearers. From £21 per month for those wearing contact lenses.
Silver Plan is suitable for those looking for a good level of routine eye care at a lower cost. This might be you if you are under 40 and have no particular family history or concerns about your eyes. Retinal scans and imaging are charged for as you need them.
Both Gold and Silver Plans include all these benefits:-
- Peace of mind, advice on all your eye care needs.
- Easy budgeting – no unexpected charges.
- Great discounts, on all your new spectacles, up to 30% off.
- 20% off all other purchases.
- Free minor repairs to your spectacles.
- Low prices on contact lenses and solutions.
- Free trials on new contact lenses.
Additional benefits for Gold Plan Members:-
- Regular Optomap and OCT eye imaging.
- Free of charge further investigations. This might include dilation, more in-depth visual fields, dry eye, or low vision.
- An additional 10% off new spectacle frames.