21st Century Spectacle Lenses have many special features.
Thinner and Lighter
- New plastic technology can make your new spectacles thinner & lighter than before.
Reflection-free lenses and anti Fog including Crizal
- Let more light through to your eyes.
- Let others see your eyes without unwanted reflections.
- Reduce glare and unwanted reflections, when driving at night
- Maintain fog-free vision as you open the oven or step indoors on a cold day.
- Advances in technology mean much less ‘swim’ than before and ‘seamless’ vision.
- You no longer have to have the line of a bifocal lens.
- You can now benefit from a truly individual lens design.
- We would recommend this option if you:-
- find new lenses difficult to adapt to.
- have a higher prescription.
- have a large difference in prescription between each eye.
The design of each lens is computed precisely. This will give you new lenses that are a joy to wear.
We supply lenses from a wide range of leading manufacturers including:-
Varilux – The original makers and modern innovators of Varifocal lenses.
Transitions – Lenses that change with the light.
Zeiss – Top quality optics.
Hoya – Clever lenses for all situations.
For a guide to spectacle lens prices click here.