If you have Low Vision you are likely to have a condition of the eye that means conventional spectacles do not give you satisfactory vision.
In North Somerset there is excellent help available from
- Vision North Somerset who accept self referrals.
- Weston General Hospital, through referral by your GP.
At Orriss and Low we can help you with:
- Extra strong spectacles that may need you to hold things nearer.
- Magnifiers to give magnification at a range of distances.
- Vision Training, to help you maximise a restricted field, control double vision or read with optical magnifiers.