Coming to See Us
If you are concerned about coming to see us, why not Take a Tour below, or ring us to discuss your accessibility needs in person.
For information on who will look after you, visit our Who We Are page.
We believe that EVERYONE should be able to access the high level of eyecare that we offer. If you:-
- are in a wheelchair or have poor mobility,
- are hard of hearing or have other communication difficulties,
- have low vision,
- have a special need for more time or attention for any reason,
you can always be sure of our very best attention.
Take a Tour
- Parking outside the practice.
- Level access throughout the premises.
- Eye examinations without transfer from a wheelchair.
- Please advise us before you arrive, if you want this service. We can then make sure you are booked in for the appropriate test room.
- All Staff practised in clear speaking
- Portable Induction Loop
- Non-letter charts for illiterate and non communicative patients.
- Written communication for non verbal patients.
- Texts, letters and emails for the hard of hearing.
- Large print or email reminder letters and communication.
- Practice Brochure on audio CD or cassette tape.
We have our own easily accessible toilet in the practice and there is a public toilet for the disabled across the car park.
For those not able to attend the practice, we would love to come and give you our care as a Home Visit.